WHEN LOVE DIES PART 4
*I started searching for Job vancancies to support Gabriel, I applied for nanny jobs, catery services, and even as a househelp. During my search, Mimi was there to help me out. She was a friend indeed and she made it her priority to always have time to spend with me-a weekend girly thing- and never was it a dull moment.
* Mimi worked at a gym house and she spent most of her time during rounds of coaching to trainees. She was also fanatic of belly dancing. ** We were having some we time at our usual hangout-the Verizon Restaurant- and I couldnt ignore the fact that Mimi was looking a bit different today- her skin was lighter and her chest was very firm. Her slim but in-shape body was almost perfect.
” Mimi you look different today, whatsup? I tried to enquire.
” Nothing is up. Just keeping fit. And you Kate you need to take care of yourself. You look pale”
”Mimi, I dont have time for that. I need to take care of my family . Then other things follow” I sighed
* Kate, to be honest: you stress yourself so much and neglect your duty of remaining beautiful in Gabriel’s eyes” mimi pointed out .
* That wasnt the most important thing to me. My husband loved me and so did my kid. The troubles which was more demanding were the financial issues- and I always pretend not to be worried- even my parents were not rich.
* Ever since I had been a teenager ( I got pregnant at 16 and a young mother. Now 22) it was my dream to finish high school, go to college and get a degree in Business Administrations. A good Bsc with first class was my target but if only wishes were horses. My dream was cut short when I fell in love with Gabriel, not minding the circumstances surrounding our relationship and the need for wealth in my family. My mother even tried to discourage me from marrying a simple carpenter-she wanted a son-in-law who had fleet of cars and controlled assets with just a snap of his fingers. All these were good and wise to wish for but Love blinded my ego for aquisition of wealth.
* I was deeply in love with the man that captured my heart-Gabriel- and everyday I had to pretend not to care about money as long as we lived happily.
* I was willing to stay poor for Love, but the turn of things had begin to re-programme that mindset…